Tuesday, December 13, 2005

PODCASTING

I have decided to start podcasting on a very simplified basis (for now). I need to "get my feet wet" to this new technology. I listen to many podcast during a typical day, and I have a general idea of where I want to take it. I will use Audioblogger for now, to get used to the whole idea of talking for an extended period of time and making a script to follow. I think that, in the beginning, I will talk about the latest gadget news and technology, and possibly give out a tech tip or two. In my first podcast, I will talk about some great holiday gift ideas. I have been approached by many people inquiring about the best camera, or the best mp3 player, laptop, printer, etc. So, I will gather my list of what I believe could be a "Top 5" gift list and talk about them. Keep an ear out for my first attempt at PODCASTING.