Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Au Revoir?

My Nextel Blackberry 7520 decided to take a permanent vacation and not work when I got up this morning. I had been having power issues with this particular phone for a little while. This morning, I tried to turn it on and.........NOTHING. I quickly got on the internet and ordered a brand new replacement. That phone is like my right arm and there is no way that I can go more than a couple of days without it. Which brings up another interesting point, Have we become so dependent on our "communication devices" that we feel useless without them. I tried to make good out of the situation this morning and I thought that it would be nice to go a couple of days with no phone calls, e-mail, or constant web surfing. Who was I kidding, I am freakin' miserable. I need that phone to get here ASAP!