Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year. For us folks in Louisiana, we would like to give 2005 a good kick in the pants, and hope that 2006 is much better. As for me, I have given real thought to the way I want to blog and podcast. I will make every effort to become much better in the way that I write. Take the post so far, and think of it as "practice." I believe that I have a clear idea of what I want to do, so look for great things in 2006 from tigertalkstech.com. In business news, our new computer line named "TIGER" is up and running with a few early sales to get me excited. I will advertise and promote this thing like crazy. I hope to be able to get this thing off the ground and be really successful with it. I'll post as advertising picture of the new computers as soon as I can and I'll also put a link to them on this blog.