Friday, January 20, 2006

NOW HIRING!

We have launched our new computer line, themed TIGER. Sales have been minimal so far. I have to admit, I stink at sales, even though I trully believe deeply in my product, I cannot sell very well. I am looking to hire a P/T salesman/woman. This person will work strictly on commission (details to follow) and will have a few perks to go along with it. I want this product to take off. I believe that this person is going to be getting in very early, but will be part of something that can be really great. This position will be great for a person who wants to make good money as a side job, but trully believes in what they do, our product, and making this "blow up". So, if you know someone who is a good salesman, and wants an opportunity to make extra money. Please forward them to me. I can be reached by e-mail at mattlouviere@gmail.com. (Look over to the left and click on my e-mail address.)