Saturday, April 01, 2006

Podcasting

I really am struggling with the podcasting creation process. I do my research, get the stories that I want to talk about and then get ready to record. I am not sure if it's just me not making it interesting enough or if I should look into getting a partner to do the podcast with. It always sounds more interesting, to me, when there is more than one voice to listen to. I have alot of interesting ideas and would like to even put out a couple of different podcast, but I am having a tough run at it. I am interested in doing a technology (gadget) based podcast and a podcast on LSU Tiger sports. I have a deep passion for both and think I can put out good content, AHHHHHHHH!!!! OK, that's better. I just need to put my head into it a little more and decide to "Just Do It."